Join us for the IABC/Brazos Valley Fall Professional Development Workshop! Registration ends Wednesday, October 13.
Each workshop attendee will be entered into a special giveaway to WIN A SONY BLOGGIE TOUCH HD VIDEO CAMERA with tripod!!! The Sony Bloggie Touch is a high quality, user-friendly camera – a great tool to help you film your in-house video!
Double your odds of winning the HD video camera!! Get an extra entry in the giveaway by either…
1) Posting about the Video Workshop on your Facebook profile – must include link to the IABC/BV Facebook page (use the @ symbol so that IABC/Brazos Valley pops up and links from your Facebook profile to IABC/BV page) AND link to website, http://bit.ly/iabcbvvideo.
2) Tweet about video workshop with @iabcbv in tweet AND link to website, http://bit.ly/iabcbvvideo.
(Maximum one bonus entry per person – must be registered for workshop. Facebook post or Tweet must be sent no later than October 13, 7 pm CT.)
Chad Cockrum & Igor Kraguljac of Brazos Multimedia will walk participants through the production of an in-house video—from start to finish.
They’ll cover all aspects of video production:
• Concept Development (purpose, audience, venues, storyboarding, etc.)
• Filming (equipment needs, b-roll, interviewing skills, and location)
• Editing (software needs, title cards, fading, and music selection)
• Exporting (file types for various venues)
• Examples of the good, the bad, and the ugly
• When it might be better to outsource your video…
• A free take-away workbook is yours to keep!
“Lights, Camera, Action – Video Workshop”
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Registration & Breakfast: 7:30 a.m.
Workshop: 8 a.m. to Noon
Lunch:12 to 1:30 p.m.
Christopher’s World Grille
5001 Boonville Road
Bryan, TX 77802
Early Registration (Before October 1)
Regular Registration (October 1 through October 13)
Registration closes on October 13. So register soon!
Contact Brad Dressler (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information about discounts for three or more from the same work group who register simultaneously.
If you have special dietary needs, please let us know when you register by adding a note in the “Add notes for seller” box.